Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Self-Ineroduction(2)

My name is Kenny Lin.I come from Chunghua,but I studied at Viator senior high school,which is in Taichung.I have been living in the dormitory for six years.
There are four people in my family.My father and mother are both business people.They operate a supermarker.I also work there when I get free time.Mybrother is an eleventh grade student.He is very good at computer and he uses it all the time.
I like to watch movies,specially horror movie.It makes me feel exciting.I also like to listen to music.I usually listen to pop msusic.Sometimes I listen to hit-hop too.I hate rock & roll cause sometimes it is just too noisy.I play basketball after class.It is really aun to play basketball with my friends,especially when we win the game.
I am so happy to enter CGU,even it has a long slope...I wish I will pass it substantially in the four years.

No comments: